Enma, Chapeauji & Yukiko from the manga Kikoushi Enma
|Other names||Demon Prince Enma|
|Original publisher||Kodansha (講談社)|
|Original run||2006-04 ~ 2006-06|
Kikoushi Enma (鬼公子炎魔) also known as Demon Prince Enma is a japanese horror anime and manga series created by Go Nagai and Dynamic Production. It's a sequel/remake of Dororon Enma-kun, a kid's series. The anime was released in the US by Bandai Entertainment The manga version has a sequel called Satanikus ENMA Kerberos by Eiji Toriyama released in 2007.
- Enma: The demon born from fire has come to the human world to destroy demons that have escaped from the Underworld. His occupation in the human world is a private detective
- Yukiko: The demon born from ice, Princess of the Snow Demon Clan, has come to the human world as Enma's partner, and works as his assistant in the Detective Agency.
- Kapaeru: The monster of Kappa, a mythical water creature in charge of information gathering at Enma's Detective Agency adapts himself to the world of humans better than any other fellows, and works part-time at a cabaret club.
- Chapeauji: A hat-shaped old demon sitting on the Enma's head has an encyclopedic knowledge of the Underworld.
- Episode 1 - Nobusuma: Rot-Pus Suck Demon
- Episode 2 - Piguma: Corpseless Demon
- Episode 3 - Karuma: Misery Swirling Demon
- Episode 4 - Enma